Clay's Summer Adventure2005

Friday, July 29, 2005

Copan and Scuba Diving in Honduras

After a day in Antigua I left on a very early bus to Copan Ruins in Honduras. I got in early in the morning and saw the ruins in 2 hours. They were really amazing, very detailed in their stone carvings. Unfortunately, my camera batteries died and I did not have time to buy new ones and go back, so I have only memories and no photos.

I saw that I had no time to go back because after those two hours I grabbed a bus to La Cieba on the northern coast of Honduras. Then next morning I got on a ferry out to Utila Island and I was scuba diving by the early afternoon. I plan to stay here and dive for at least 3 or 4 more days. The Internet is slow and expensive here so I will not be posting pictures until mid next week sometime. Until then I am going to try to spend as much time underwater as possible. Ummmmm Nitrogen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home